If you are a grandparent, aunt or uncle of one of our bunny rabbits, and do not have “bunny delivery” responsibilities, we are looking for non-skiing help. Here’s how it would work:
- Arrive 30 minutes before the lesson to help Anne move the snow play equipment from the parking lot to bunny hollow (It’s not far, but difficult for 1 person.)
- Set up the snow play equipment and monitor an activity with how-to from Anne, no skis required, in fact they get in the way!
Benefits? For sure! You get to see your bunny in action and enjoy some alfresco fun! You do not have to commit for every lesson, this responsibility can be shared. Contact Anne Cameron email@example.com if you are available or for more info.
- No skis or skiing experience required
- Vulnerable Sector Check (reimbursed)
- General Membership (free for volunteers)
- Online courses from Nordiq Canada (approximately 2 hours)