A general membership is required for participation in most WRNSC programs and events.
The club maintains free groomed ski trails. Joining the club is the best way to support the trail network. This membership also:
- Confers membership with WRNSC, as well as Cross Country Ontario and Nordiq Canada
- Allows members to vote at General Meetings
- Allows members to participate in WRNSC programs, such as instructional programs (Youth and Adult), adult dry-land training, adult ski touring and daytime group skis
- Allows members to purchase club clothing
- Allows child and youth members who are taking courses with WRNSC to rent ski equipment, both for the fall season and the winter season.
For more information about general membership, please refer to the club bylaws and policies.