All participants in adult programs must be General Members.
Please Note: The ski club does not have Adult ski equipment for rent.
- $50/person (Tuesday or Wednesday).
- $80/person (Tuesday and Wednesday).
- Tuesday evenings @ 7:30 p.m.: Classic skiing (Beginner & Intermediate)
- Wednesday evenings @ 7:30 p.m.: Skate skiing (Classic ski experience and skate skis required).
- Lessons for 6 weeks at Bechtel Park in Waterloo, beginning on Tuesday January 10th, 2017 for Classic; Wednesday January 11th, 2017 for Skate (weather permitting).
Adult Ski Touring Program (age 18+)
Hit the trails with us! Whether you’re a novice or advanced skier, a Classic and/or Skate skier, get out on the weekend and explore some great ski venues in Southern Ontario! You’ll visit three different Nordic ski areas over the course of the 2017 season. While you’re enjoying different trails, you’ll be increasing your fitness level and improving your technique, all the while having fun with others who love the sport and find the simple pleasure of being out in nature an exhilarating way to spend the day. Classic or Skate technique–your choice!
Car pooling and departure locations to be arranged by the group leader.
Tour dates for 2017 are to be announced. Venues may include Horseshoe Valley, Circle “R” Ranch, Highlands Nordic, Mansfield Outdoor Centre, Scenic Caves or Hardwood Ski & Bike.
Sign up online when acquiring your club membership. Trail fees and a nominal fuel surcharge associated with carpooling are additional costs.
Adult Ski Training (age 18+) – Available to adult members only. No additional fee.
Training for fun and fitness, with dryland in the fall and on skis in the winter. Activities and location will depend on participants. Training starts 6:30 pm Tuesday October 11, 2016, and will continue on a weekly basis thereafter until there is snow.
Sign up online when acquiring your club membership.